Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Euge

Euge

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've been toying with the idea of buying a California for a while now and have finally decided to go for it. As someone else has already said, I'm more excited than my kids and they are seriously excited.
Im not a regular camper so apologies in advance if some of my queries seem a bit basic or indeed if my questions have already been asked a thousand times already !

I've been toying with the idea of buying a California for a while now and have finally decided to go for it. As someone else has already said, I'm more excited than my kids and they are seriously excited.
Im not a regular camper so apologies in advance if some of my queries seem a bit basic or indeed if my questions have already been asked a thousand times already !
Welcome and no problem. Have a read on the various threads and the search function will also help. Better to ask though than make a mistake. Good hunting.

Mike

Welcome and ask all you want. You will find the search function useful and if you can't find then you will soon get an answer to practically anything ...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks everyone.
My wife said she feels like she's lost me to the internet the last few days as I trawl through numerous websites, forums etc building a picture of which one will suit us best.
There's no question it will be a beach and I'm leaning towards the 7 seater as it seems to offer unbelievable flexibility.
Helping take half my sons football team to a match one Sunday, loading up with flat pack furniture the next and a camping trip or three to Cornwall.
It sounds like the midfle seats are quite heavy but I can't seem to find any weight related figures as yet.
Anyone know how much they actually weight ?

Cheers

Welcome! We found this a great forum for finding out information before placing our order and for finding answers now we have Cali.

Welcome! We found this a great forum for finding out information before placing our order and for finding answers now we have Cali.

Thank you !
It been a Godsend finding this forum, as you say, full of people more than willing to share their experiences and advice.
I've learnt so much already, info and options I'd never have considered before now.
Absolutely itching to place an order for a beach but finances not available for a couple of months.
Probably just as well as I tend to act on impulse and would have committed to one already if I could, which given the info I've learned from here so far would have been a big mistake.

Any help appreciated on finding the elusive 'search function' !

If you look closely on the top of the page underneath where it says club there is a picture of a tiny magnifying glass, if you press this you will then be able to use the search functions.(assuming you have the same page as me)

If you look closely on the top of the page underneath where it says club there is a picture of a tiny magnifying glass, if you press this you will then be able to use the search functions.(assuming you have the same page as me)

Thanks Gary, I would never have spotted that in a month of Sunday's.