Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello World!

t6.1

t6.1

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hey there!

Deposit down on a new T6.1 Ocean :shocked Now the wait begins…

Whilst we're waiting here's a bit about us and how we plan to use the Cali.

There's myself, LauraO and our 1.5y old son. We're based in The Peaks, and plan on weekend trips to The Peaks, Lakes, Wales and Scotland.

We're wondering if there's a beginners guide, or link of 'top tips, purchases, maintenance' etc… we should check out whilst we wait? If anyone could point us in the right direction that would be great :)

Some things we're particularly interested in:
1) Making sure from day one we're aware of regular maintenance that's required.
2) We're familiar with YouTubers CaliCamperFamily, ABusAndBeyond and CaliforniaChris. Any other recommendations?
3) We'd love to see a post on "Top 3 Things You Wish You Knew Before You Got Your First Cali", or "Top 3 Items You Wish You Had When You Got Your First Cali".

Thanks in advance everyone, looking forward to e-meeting you!!!

Hmm, it doesn't seem possible to edit an existing post?

After searching, I couldn't find these posts already, so I created them :)

"Top 3 Things You Wish You Knew Before You Got Your First Cali"

"Top 3 Items You Wish You Had When You Got Your First Cali"

Apologies in advance if they do exist somewhere!
VIP membership allows you to edit and gives you access to the member’s area with articles and help files. Also discount in the club shop and with some companies. It’s about £15 and over the past 18 months it’s paid for itself many times over.

VIP membership allows you to edit and gives you access to the member’s area with articles and help files. Also discount in the club shop and with some companies. It’s about £15 and over the past 18 months it’s paid for itself many times over.

Ah, brill, thanks for letting me know :)