Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello. We're new here!

LowMan

LowMan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi Folks!

So after many months of soul searching, we finally made up our mind and purchased a VW Cali (140 SE). We'd considered so many different options in the run up, from large motorhomes, to van conversions, before finally settling on the Cali as our mobile home of choice.

We also wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on here. Your tips, guidance and overall enthusiasm has been a huge help in informing our choice.

We pick up our vehicle next weekend and are pretty excited at the prospect of the new adventures awaiting us.

I'm sure we'll be back on here soon asking for advice over accessories and other things. Plus we'll get around to upgrading our membership to take advantage of some of the offers, but in the meantime, we just wanted to say Hello and :thanks

Hi there and welcome.

We got our Cali 2 years ago and have never regretted it. Great all-round vehicle with loads of appeal. Hope that you enjoy yours as much as we have ours.

Thanks for the welcome Dylan. As you can imagine, we're pretty excited at the moment.

We've been hiring motorhomes for years, primarily for festivals, but after a wonderful time spent away this year, we knew we needed to take the plunge.

Look forward to being able to welcome other new comers after two years of ownership down the line!

Thanks for the welcome CaliKev :p

Welcome to the forum Lowmam
Exciting times ahead
What part of the country are you from ?

Alan

Hi Alan. Thanks for the welcome. We're now resident in Derbyshire. Looking forward to exploring a little further afield!

An incredibly warm granny welcome to you :D

I hope you get as much fun out of your cali as I get out of mine. They are irresistible,

Jen

Hi Lowman, and welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your new Cali - don't forget to post a photo when you get him/her home :D

Maud

Granny Jen & Maud. Hello to both of you. Thanks for the welcome, and yes of course, we'll aim to post a piccie when we get 'Her' home :D

Hi there and welcome aboard. Good luck and happy travelling with your new Cali. :cool

Thanks for the welcome and well wishes Norm.
Counting down the days to pick her up. As you say, 'Cool' indeed :cool: