Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from south coast

M

M&E

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi

Just a little post to introduce ourselves
I am Mark & my partner Elisa we live in Bournemouth with our boarder terrier Rosie
At the moment we drive a T4 conversion
We are currently looking for a California , preferably a 140 as have heard all kind of stories about the 180 any info appriciated
Once we find the right Cali we will become VIP members to get a few bits & use the club discount

Mark

:welcome
There has been an issue with oil consumption on the 180 engine but I believe that only involved a few vehicles. So you need to find out when that was as I don't know for sure. I owned a 2015 180 and the problem had been sorted by then. I wouldn't let that put you off a 180.

There has been an issue with oil consumption on the 180 engine but I believe that only involved a few vehicles. So you need to find out when that was as I don't know for sure. I owned a 2015 180 and the problem had been sorted by then. I wouldn't let that put you off a 180.
Thank you for your reply
I know it was a problem on a few earlier models , & I have heard stories of later 180 models having issues , I know you only hear the horror stories
Big purchase for us as it is for most others & hoping to keep for a fair few years

Wasn’t there a problem with the EGR valve on 180s corroding and sending metal bits into the cylinders, requiring engine rebuild?

Hi Mark, We’re in Bournemouth too and just about to take delivery of a 150 dsg Beach in Red...

Seen this one not from away?
Doesn't what BHP though...

Seen this one not from away?
Doesn't what BHP though...
Hi yes I have seen it . Very nice but really wanted a manual gearbox

Back