Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Geneva

leitchy

leitchy

VIP Member
Hi everybody from Jim & Rebecca. Just moved to Geneva from Australia and placed an order before we left, a manual Olympian Blue 180 4Motion (LHD of course). Can't wait to get our hands on it. The expected delivery is 4-5 months. I'm hoping it will be a lot earlier than that!

Very happy we stumbled across this forum, lots of valuable advice and interesting stories. Thanks all.

Looking forward to contributing in the future.

Hi Jim & Rebecca, Great to have you on the forum! We are becoming quite international on here now which is great as everyone is very welcome!

Hi Jim & Rebecca. Welcome aboard.
Do you already know Geneva? I imagine it must be stunning alongside the lake.
Luke

Hi Luke, we've only been here since Tuesday. First time for me and, besides a few weeks here and there for work, first time for my wife. We will be trying to explorer as much as we can before the Cali arrives.

I'm not sure if it's the norm or not but it's been nothing but sunshine since we arrived, definitely stunning.

aaaarrrrggggg, just realised I forgot to add the Lane change assist. The dealer says it's already too late to add it!!

Not the end of the world but I'm wondering what else I've forgotten.

That's what I get for relying on google translate for everything...

Hi I picked up my cali last week- my inlaws live in Geneva outskirts where are you based?
I am in Berkshire UK but go over there several times a year

Congrats on the new Cali! Can't wait on my end. Hopefully in time for some good weather.

We are subletting in Pâquis at the moment, looking for a more permanent base. Not really sure where at the moment, still working finding our feet. Although it seems with apartment hunting in Geneva you can't be too fussy.

Hi not really qualified to give a professional welcome as a new member too, but hey welcome, visited Geneva last year and loved the multicultural atmosphere, managed to drop on a British car meet in Lausanne while we were there, best regards.

Back