Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Dublin

P

Peter tflynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hi all , just bought a California Coast and picking up on Friday . Very excited.. looking forward to a 6 month break from work and touring around Ireland and the UK hopefully if things open up more..

Good evening,

Welcome. May the road always be smooth, the traffic calm and the diesel cheap.

Peter, is it your first California (or camper van)? Where did you buy it? There is a lot of information here in the forum and a lot of experienced people more than willing to help and support.

Happy California.
Eberhard

Welcome along and wishing you many safe & happy travels. What colour did you order? Will watch out for you on the hiways & byways,
From a coast owner in Cavan.

Hi all , just bought a California Coast and picking up on Friday . Very excited.. looking forward to a 6 month break from work and touring around Ireland and the UK hopefully if things open up more..

Welcome on board Peter. Best wishes to enjoy time with the van.

I did a 6 month contract stint in Dublin. Everytime I used to travel to Dublin on my motorcycle and every weekend was spent riding around part of the WAW and also the north. Beautiful roads and wonderful people.

May I suggest that you completed the WAW in your Cali? Take it easy and it will be the journey of a lifetime (unless you have already done it!)

Enjoy.

picked mine up a few weeks ago great machine .

:welcome Some pics of the Cali (and of course Ireland) will be welcome in due course...