Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all, just purchased my first GC600,

E

Euronetmotors

Vehicle
Grand California 600
I have never been out in a caravan or a Motorhome of any kind. So glad i went for the GC600, from past experiences with golfs and beetles the VW clubs are awesome. Was going to book Tudor park for the meet up but a bit daunting considering everyone there is going to be up to speed and i Don’t want to seem like a complete newbie not knowing anything, but will probably book it anyway :) Wifey not interested in the slightest so its just me.
Will probably try out one night not too far away from me. Do i really need to go to a campsite or can i just wild camp as they call it?
Really looking forward to meeting other GC600 owners and getting ideas.
Already on Amazon buying all the bits i think I’ll need.

IMG_6431.jpeg

Lovely motor fella, and welcome. !
Spend a few (read 356 nights ) nights worth of reading up on what you need.
Where to start.
Don’t be afraid asking daft questions.
Once you are sat in the dark with a night lamp watching the sun go down.
With your fav tipple / hot choc/ Pepsi max / wotever! Then you’ll realise what you’ve been missing.
IMG_8504.jpeg

I have never been out in a caravan or a Motorhome of any kind. So glad i went for the GC600, from past experiences with golfs and beetles the VW clubs are awesome. Was going to book Tudor park for the meet up but a bit daunting considering everyone there is going to be up to speed and i Don’t want to seem like a complete newbie not knowing anything, but will probably book it anyway :) Wifey not interested in the slightest so its just me.
Will probably try out one night not too far away from me. Do i really need to go to a campsite or can i just wild camp as they call it?

View attachment 114032
Welcome aboard! Do come to Slimbridge and you can learn so much from talking to owners and finding things out. I’ll be there in my GC600 and no one will be judging you!

Welcome aboard! Do come to Slimbridge and you can learn so much from talking to owners and finding things out. I’ll be there in my GC600 and no one will be judging you!
Thanks pal, will book it tomorrow. Looking forward to it

View attachment 114032
The ‘wife wall’ can be tricky, mine took 10 years to take down. She came round eventually, and now loves the tap and sink, toilet access etc. Also the higher driving position: though she is still reluctant when it comes to manoeuvring/parking but happy to drive for an hour or two on long trips to give me a break.

Back