Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happisburgh, Norfolk meet 17th August

I would like to attend a meet in the Norfolk area in mid August

• Maybe

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
Odd, we were asked to send deposit cheque but they were very vague about how much deposit they wanted. "Just send what you think!"

Simon

I am not sure if we are able to go yet, but when i called to check availabilty just before i went away i was told only ten pitches have been put aside? Does anyone know how many pitches they have in total at the site as they dont to have a website?

shambly said:
Odd, we were asked to send deposit cheque but they were very vague about how much deposit they wanted. "Just send what you think!"

Simon

That doesn't bode well :) lol

Being vague is all part of living in Norfolk its what we do best !! :lol:

trying to keep everyone else out of our beautiful county

its all part of the master plan

no motorways - tick

speaking so no one can understand us - tick

being vague - tick

all related - tick

still sad we are missing out

dave and lisa

boiling hot in copenhagen several european calis on site none of them look like theyve been finished off properly :rofl

dave and lisa

boiling hot in copenhagen sounds nice :)

Do you have any tips for good sites in Denmark please?

Booked my pitch yesterday. Yes he sounded vague & was not asked for deposit.
Sounds like they make it up as the go !

Hoping for good weather, see you all there !

Hi Guys

Sorry we have been quiet!!

I will call happisburgh about number of pitches - this site does not have a 6m policy and he is happy for people to park together. Keep booking and we will get as close as we can. Unfortunately it's a big field and a bit of a free for all but a good time should be had :) I'm trying to get hold of some rounders bats etc if anyone is interested in a game??

Any issues please let me know - Hiedi

Oh and yes he is a bit vague! Make sure you have the ticket displayed he gives you :)

trying to get hold of some rounders bats etc if anyone is interested
Cool I love a game of rounders :thumb :thumb :thumb not to close to the cliff are we :?: :rofl :rofl

Chrissi booked ours today - Interesting conversation by all accounts :laugh2

Chrissi booked ours today - Interesting conversation by all accounts

Oh yes sounds familiar !

I rang in the evening, a kid answered & handed over to father. I was told they live in lodge next to office & phone also rings there & I had to ring back in office hours! Should have an answer phone out of hours. No website so a lack of available info. They seem to be in serious need of sorting things out.

What you have to remember is that this guys field and caravan park are disappearing into the sea. He will fit as many units as he can on the site whilst he can. Last year there were steps down to the sea - this year they have gone! It's a shame.

Rounders - on the beach lol. Don't fancy the long walk down after we lose the ball :)

Either that or I'm looking out for a badminton net set - but worried about the wind.

You will need 20ps for the showers.

Anyone taking their dog/s????

Just booked the Friday and Saturday night, look forward to seeing everyone there!

Keith, Katie, Oliver and Leo.

Spoke to campsite today - he said those turning up early should clearly state the California group and he will put you in our area. Please continue to book as he has space :) he will endeavour to get as many of us as possible together. Just remember to mention California group.

I reserved 10 but he said he had room for more :)

Hiedi
Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Sorry I'm a bit late but just got time off work ;) so we will be there Saturday and Sunday night. :grin:

Yes the forecast does look !

Only 3 more sleeps, as my niece would say !

Alison and I have just booked for the Friday and Saturday. We are likely to arrive early evening on Friday in the Big Blue Bus. This will be our first Cali gathering and are looking forward to meeting fellow Cali owners. We will be bringing our 2 Cali dogs, Henry and Macallan.
Regards to all, Pete.