Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hand controls

Red wine lover

Red wine lover

Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Finally got the hand controls fitted to my t5 California. Had a few hours driving around from fast duel carriageways to single track roads. Feeling happier a d hopefully it will help me drive longer distances on the trips we've planned for next year - Wales, Scotland and back to Cornwall. Also be able to see family in Leicestershire. It will be fun going on levellers.
Btw I might not thank you if you let me out etc, no free hands, I'll just have to smile!

Finally got the hand controls fitted to my t5 California. Had a few hours driving around from fast duel carriageways to single track roads. Feeling happier a d hopefully it will help me drive longer distances on the trips we've planned for next year - Wales, Scotland and back to Cornwall. Also be able to see family in Leicestershire. It will be fun going on levellers.
Btw I might not thank you if you let me out etc, no free hands, I'll just have to smile!

@Red wine lover , just curious on what all controls have been changed? would you be OK to post a pic?

Back