Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grey water tank - LCD blinkinking

N

Nejc

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Probably a topic already discussed but currently the search is not working on this forum.
The grey water tank is empty but the lcd indicator in the roof console flashes as if the tank is full. Does anyone have an answer to this question?1000048386.jpg

Ja, het kan zijn dat de flotter blijft plakken door vuil
Zelfs het water in de tank ontmoette een afwasmiddel van biotech
Even een stukje rijden zodat het water flink gaat klotsen en dan aftappen

Have you tried switching the Control Panel OFF, Bottom L Button. Wait 30secs and then Switch ON, bottom L Button.

Is it still flashing?

If it is -

Check Control Panel Diagnostics.

Control panel On

Press and Hold R lower button and then press Control Knob for 5 secs.

New Hidden Menu . Scroll to VW Diagnostics.

If there are any codes shown, take note and then Reset/Clear by pressing the knob for 5 seconds

Return to Main Menu.

Switch Off Control Panel using L lower button. Wait 30 secs and Switch On.

If you still get an error code post it here

Probably a topic already discussed but currently the search is not working on this forum.
The grey water tank is empty but the lcd indicator in the roof console flashes as if the tank is full. Does anyone have an answer to this question?View attachment 121189
Can you go into the diagnostics menu (described in other posts) select “Hardware Menu” and take a picture of the screen please

The screen look like this ignore the actual values

IMG_7411.jpeg

I am currently camping and the roof is open. I don't dare to experiment too much. When I get home I will follow your instructions and let you know the result. Anyway thank you very much for everything.

Just turn the control panel off and on again, takes seconds and it can't hurt anything :)

The lcd display cannot be switched off until the roof is down. Now that it is down, I have switched it off and the flickering has disappeared. Thanks again.