Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from UK

D

DavidJTansley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, thanks for the ad. Newbie here

Went to place an order with a dealer for a highly specified 6.1 California, then learnt of a cancelled order due in a couple of weeks time so bought that instead :)

Very different specification to what i had come up with but the temptation was too great. Now planning my first adventure in it ...

Hi, thanks for the ad. Newbie here

Went to place an order with a dealer for a highly specified 6.1 California, then learnt of a cancelled order due in a couple of weeks time so bought that instead :)

Very different specification to what i had come up with but the temptation was too great. Now planning my first adventure in it ...
Welcome!
Well I hope the cancelled order will bring you many happy travels! Someone’s loss is your gain as they say. Great timing.
Look forward to seeing some pics!

:welcomeDavid,

higher spec, lower spec, colour ?
The one I has specced to order was fully loaded, pretty much every option ticked, and came out at about £95K!!

The one I have bought is a 150PS in Ascot Grey with just a few options on it, but I cant wait to pick it up and god on our first trip - I figured that I would live in the moment and give this one a try, and get to understand what I really need