Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Great new fuel additive

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I'm sure I'm not the only one on here to have been asked to road test VW's great new fuel additive.

Unlike Ad Blu in the T6 this goes direct into the fuel and is expected to produce dramatic results for both emissions and fuel economy. The only thing that I had to do was to pop this additive into my fuel tank each time I filled up.

IMG_0032_Fotor.jpg

Unlike Ad Blu, which can be produced both organically from pigs urine or synthetically, VW are claiming that this additive, produced from Bovines, is 100% organic. The only modification needed to my vehicle was some changes to the MFD display by an emissions monitoring engineer.

Last edited:
Hopefully you were not on the public highway whilst taking photos of your dash display at 50 mph!

I think she is hinting the substance is bovine in origin ;) ;) I can get 200mpg going down hill too ;)

Interested in hearing more on this, is it only available from VW?

It's true but not new. In France it's made from Canines rather than Bovines. Here you can get captors on your wheels which collect the urine when a dog pees on your wheels. It then goes straight in your tank, undiluted. We've just been to Greece and back and never had to fill up.

Its still 1st April on Jen's planet

Sorry about this folks :(

Ok, I had an early start, headache, taking a chirruping passenger to Taunton and needed something to take my mind off it all :(

At least it gave her something to do instead of irritating me,

I did hint, VW Emissions engineers and bovine substances......

I'll get my coat ......:(

Back