Google Ads

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Kennycalifornia
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Anyone else getting this today whilst navigating the forum, Google ads…?

E0B8619F-3569-4F23-888F-14E741436BE8.png

Yes just started happening this morning, they pop up from the bottom of the screen on my iPad. Not had this before.

Thanks peeps.
I wondered if it was a setting on my browser.

Agree, it’s very annoying…

What is also annoying is that, when reading a thread in landscape on an iPad the forum adverts are constantly visible down the right hand side of the screeen, whereas in portrait view you only see them if you scroll down to the end.

What is also annoying is that, when reading a thread in landscape on an iPad the forum adverts are constantly visible down the right hand side of the screeen, whereas in portrait view you only see them if you scroll down to the end.
Yes, it’s very annoying. I don’t expect this from a forum I’ve paid to be a member of.

What’s worse are the type of ads I’m getting.
Personal training, it’s like the forum calling me a fatty.
Don’t get me wrong, I could do with losing a few pounds. I just don’t need body google reminding me all the time…:sorry

I’m not seeing ads, maybe the ad blocker is working on my iPad.

Yes here aswell.

Very Annoying.

Has happened before and been fixed. Probably a software update of the Forum software has caused the problem.

My ads popping up are Ebay. Bit surprised when it appeared.

Yes just started happening this morning, they pop up from the bottom of the screen on my iPad. Not had this before.
Top of the screen on my iPad.

Still getting them here on an iPhone - have logged out & back in again, but not on a Mac running Safari.