Good deed for the day

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Pat on the back needed for me today. :pat
I took the family out to a country park earlier today and while I was waiting for the kettle to boil a
Converted t5 came into the car park. He parked a little way away.after he parked he came straight over to my van to have a look I gave him a guided tour after 10 mins he was off. We then went for a walk then returned to the van for dinner
About 20 mins later the chap in the t5 knocked on the door. I don't know how to get the roof down on mine is it the same as yours he asked.I took great pride in telling him no mine is electric. I said I will come and have a look. On the way over to his van I asked him who did the conversion. He said elite conversions what a coincidence that's who converted my last van
I showed him how to lower the roof gave him a detailed description of the zig panel told him how to use the fridge
I spent 20 mins with this chap much to the annoyance of the rest of the family.he left well satisfied and glad he bumped into me.
:pat :pat :pat :pat

I don't think I could have Martin he had only had it a week and he seemed well chuffed.
Maybe he will update it like I did after he has had it a while. :thumb :thumb

Back