Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Getting an Irish Wife

A second wife without ending the first marriage would be unlawful in the Republic of Ireland, so whilst as a matter of immigration law, so long as you travelled with your new Irish wife, and could show you were married, then you would be unlikely to be challenged. You would not be caught by the 90/180 day rule provided you travelled with your new Irish wife. However, if the nature of your unlawful 2nd marriage were to surface you would be breaking local law, which is compliant with EU treaty law. With ETIAS coming in this year breaches of the 90/180 rule are likely to surface.
A straight answer to a very tongue in cheek question. I am a dual qualified lawyer in Ireland, England and Wales. My practice is not immigration law but as a passport holder in the UK and 2 EU nations who travels a lot, I picked my way through the various treaties and policies and having EU citizenship is massively helpful for travellers heading to EU nations.

Funniest article i ever read on here!! Awesome! .. Im edging my bets on moving to scotland! Got the house and address , just need Nicola to sort the UK divorce out!
A house in scotland is far cheaper than a second wifey Im sure, even with the massive heating bills i’m expecting!
Yes - come on Nicola get that divorce sorted out - the man has a plan

i agree on the cost side - women can be expensive

One is bad enough. Why would anyone ever want two? BTW, polygamy is against the law here and even if you could have two wives in a Beach, how do you decide who gets to sleep where? Sorry, this makes my head hurt! I think you're nuts to even approach the subject. Stick to dogs.
I have been on a few of those zoophilia websites - but unfortunately dogs just dont float my boat - yes even Alsatians

I have been on a few of those zoophilia websites - but unfortunately dogs just dont float my boat - yes even Alsatians
Ha! Not sure I like the implication there bud :) . But now you've just told the entire club where you spend your time on the internet, besides the VW California Club! :cool: :cool:

@CALI FATE Did you end up getting one?

Would be nice to let us know, so other people here and those who find this thread in the future know whether getting an Irish second wife solved your poblems...

Reactions: Loz
Back