Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge gas spring

K

Klemenzi

VIP Member
Hello Cali friends,

I would like to ask you if you have information where to buy gas spring and fittings that are in Cali's fridge? I have contacted Bansbach (original manufacturer) but they want 110€ ??? a bit too much for a small spring.

Any hints more then welcome.

Many thanks,
Klemen

01.jpg

02.jpg

Wow that was super fast!!!!

Many thanks for a good link. Love this forum :)

Cheers,
Klemen

Been taking a closer look at the pics , seems a lot of rust on both the gasstrud and the attatch....?
I usally try to remove moist and water from the side and bottem of the fridge while reaching in loading things in.
And when arriving home , dry the frigde out with a towel and leave the lid open for a few days....to prevent things like this ...don't know if it helps.

Been taking a closer look at the pics , seems a lot of rust on both the gasstrud and the attatch....?
I usally try to remove moist and water from the side and bottem of the fridge while reaching in loading things in.
And when arriving home , dry the frigde out with a towel and leave the lid open for a few days....to prevent things like this ...don't know if it helps.

Fully agree and I do the same, but this already came from previous owner .... now its time to replace it :)

Back