Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra seats

The vw dealer we dealt with was prepared to order them at factory fit price whenever they had a customer who ordered a beach, but with only 4 seats. It might be worth investigating that as an option.

The Beach I picked up a week ago came with a 5th folding & swivelling seat that the dealer had spec'd. Dont think I'm going to get much use out of it so was going to put it on e-bay in the near future. If anyone on here is interested let me know. Looks in excellent condition, Takato cloth with light grey plastics and a storage tray underneath.

Owen

Owen, it could be worth putting it in the Accessories for sale section on the forum, its free to advertise.

:help Hi...asking in all parts of the Forum.... :lol: :lol: ....but I am trying to fit my new 5th seat, and now have the covers off and it in place, but how do I push it back? The runners that went into the little hole where you remove the two ali sections of rail seems to run, but the runner that goes into where the plastic covers are doesn't seem to want to enter or engage? Also I am unsure if its lever pulled up or down to slide along but I hink it's up! Any help would be great, thanks! :help

From memory it is lever up to slide, I'll try to remember to look tonight when in the bus.

Thanks for the fast reply! It was a long screw and spacer inside the tracking that is a stop for the fold-down lower bed so it can't be moved to far forward. Can't now, there's a flippin' great chair in the way... :lol: :lol: :thanks :thanks

Back