Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone want to swap their 3 seat bench for my 2 seat bench?

N

nathan

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Anyone want to swap their 3 seat bench for my 2 seat bench?

I have a 2014 beach with a Takano 2 seat bench. It has as had inka seat covers for past 3 years so looks like new. Also VW replaced the lower fabric last year as the stitching had failed.

When I took the seat covers off my kids thought I had bought new seats.

I want a 3 seat bench with Takano fabric so I can squeeze an extra kid in without dragging a spare seat around.

I'm also open to buying an extra couple of spare seats (also Takano) so I have the option of a 7 seater.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can email photos. If anyone thinks its a bad idea let me know as well.

I can buy a new mattress for the swap, unless the old one fits both types of seats?

Thanks.

Nathan

I bought a 3 seater (2014) Beach back in Nov ‘18 and would be interested in exchanging the virtually unused rear folding seat / bed (covered in Inka cover) and multiplex for the 2 seater and multiplex.
I also have the Brandrup comfort mattress (unused).

Please message me 07973515705 if you are interested.

Kernow campers buy and install lots of Cali seats. It might be worth assessing their interest in a deal, as the 2 seater is VERY sought after in the conversion market.

Realise this is a really old thread - don't suppose you're still looking for a swap?
I might be - I also replied to your thread, but the conversation meander occurred! We have a 2016 3 seat with 2 singles and with kids flying the nest are thinking a 2seat bench might suit us better
Message me if you’re still looking
Grant

Back