Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Evening all ...

S

Sax

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi There ... I was asked to post and introduce myself .
So Hi o/ , we live in Essex and we are currently looking for a California (cant afford a new one)
We have a Six year old Daughter and our hope is that with a Cali we will endeavour to make more of our weekends while she is young , to go and explore this fine country of ours, and beyond !
This forum has been a really good source of info so far , so thanks for that.
Hopefully my search wont take too long ! Though, as time goes on I am learning to be more patient and wait for the right van. I've decided I want DSG and 4motion and so it's taking time since there aren't so many of those out there.
I'm currently reeling still from a perfect one I saw last week that got sold before I had a chance to get to it ;0(
Onwards and upwards .

Cheers
Sax

Hi and welcome. Patience and persistence should get you there. As long as you know the market and done your research you should be able to act decisively and get what your looking for.
Good hunting

Mike

Hi and welcome. Patience and persistence should get you there. As long as you know the market and done your research you should be able to act decisively and get what your looking for.
Good hunting

Mike
Thanks Mike !

Welcome allong .

Reactions: Sax
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Should be more choice towards the end of the year.

Hi Sax and welcome. Good luck with your search ...

Reactions: Sax