Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

dsg functions on multifunction steering wheel?

Canary Bird

Canary Bird

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone know if you order a multi-function steering wheel, it will have functions for DSG on it? ... changing gears, etc.

It doesn't on the T5 and I doubt it does on the T6 as it is not that different.

I don't think so. I asked this question of a dealer. The DSG in the Cali is not flappy paddle like a Golf. No idea why.

Does anyone know if you order a multi-function steering wheel, it will have functions for DSG on it? ... changing gears, etc.

Don't think so, but the MFSW is a nice to have regardless, now I have it and drive another car without it, I really miss it.

The things that I can do with my steering wheel are complicated enough without any more add ons!

It's bad enough wanting to switch from trip computer to Navigation and instead finding that you've dialled the Samaritans without having to add the risk of changing from "D" to "S" and finding I'm playing my Sisters Jim Reeves CD :shocked

Jen,

I think you're best concentrating on the fridge temp. I'd hate for you to over-chill the Sauvignon!

Jen,

I think you're best concentrating on the fridge temp. I'd hate for you to over-chill the Sauvignon!

Don't!!

We took Albert to a Birthday party on Sunday (and no, he didn't drink) ... and when we got there I found that I had frozen the champagne!

I froze some champagne once Jen, and the bottle exploded.
It was the nicest slush puppy I have ever had, after I had removed the bits of glass.
Am I going off thread here?

Back