Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Driving as a carer insurance

V

Vikki

Vehicle
N/A
Hi, I am a carer for my father who owns, loves and until recently drove a 2007 California. I want to insure it for me to drive ( until now a named driver) it will be kept on his drive still owned by him. Im a 60+ driver so hoping to avoid excessive increases! Also its a 07 california but still not recognised on quotes sites? Any one found a good insurer please

Hi, I am a carer for my father who owns, loves and until recently drove a 2007 California. I want to insure it for me to drive ( until now a named driver) it will be kept on his drive still owned by him. Im a 60+ driver so hoping to avoid excessive increases! Also its a 07 california but still not recognised on quotes sites? Any one found a good insurer please
Carry on with whoever you are with now with you as a named driver, you just need to tell them that you will be the main user.

Just in case anyone else has this concern. In the end the only way we could afford it was to change the registered owner to me. So the van is still my dads but log book has 2nd owner listed. but still lives with my dad.
There must be lots of people out there that drive a campervan for an elderly relative! Never mind. Still rolling!

Back