Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drivers seat

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi under my drivers seat there are a bunch of wires. I see some folks use this area for storage but does that not cause a problem with the wires getting damaged or catching on something and getting pulled out.
Also the wire that goes up to the seat bottom I am assuming is for the heated seats. Is that correct?

9226D2DC-63F3-4BA2-A252-8BDE8723594A.jpeg

Hi under my drivers seat there are a bunch of wires. I see some folks use this area for storage but does that not cause a problem with the wires getting damaged or catching on something and getting pulled out.
Also the wire that goes up to the seat bottom I am assuming is for the heated seats. Is that correct?

View attachment 60104
The wires into the seat base are for the side Air Bag and Heated Seats if you have them. I store some rarely used items under there. At the front Hi Vis jackets and some gloves and at the rear, behind the pull off trim, a fire extinguisher.

The wires into the seat base are for the side Air Bag and Heated Seats if you have them. I store some rarely used items under there. At the front Hi Vis jackets and some gloves and at the rear, behind the pull off trim, a fire extinguisher.

We do exactly the same, basically emergency kit that’s not hopefully going to be required, so little disruption.

Possibly easier if you are like us and just two and don’t ever spin the drivers seat. Most it ever gets is pushed forward.

For us it’s got the Brandrup seat pockets on the back and holder for the iPad for those rare occasions when we watch a bit of TV.

Mike