Drawers and slide out shelf

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello all

I am looking for athe slide out shelf that goes in the cupboard next to the fridge. I would also like some drawers for under the sink but I believe these are not longer made for the T5. I would have thought there were more T5s around, thatn T6s. There was a twodrawer version for T5s, even this is now discontinued.

A I have tried Google, the shop etc, without success.

Don't take my word for it, 'cause I could surely be wrong but wouldn't the 'T6' and 'T5'-versions be of the same dimensions? (same thing) Isn't the cabinet itself of the same (inner) dimensions?

In this thread, the URL mentions a T5/T6 kit which in the photo looks exactly the same as the T6-kit the club shop sells. So I'd ask the club shop 'cause perhaps the now T6-version fits the T5.

As an alternative there's these and even some people on the forums that did a ikea DIY-version.

Edit:
In this thread fellow members confirm that the T6 version fits the T5.

Don't take my word for it, 'cause I could surely be wrong but wouldn't the 'T6' and 'T5'-versions be of the same dimensions? (same thing) Isn't the cabinet itself of the same (inner) dimensions?

In this thread, the URL mentions a T5/T6 kit which in the photo looks exactly the same as the T6-kit the club shop sells. So I'd ask the club shop 'cause perhaps the now T6-version fits the T5.

As an alternative there's these and even some people on the forums that did a ikea DIY-version.

Edit:
In this thread fellow members confirm that the T6 version fits the T5.
Thank you.

I did buy the T6 drawer set but it wouldn't fit and I had to return it. I have spoken to Campervan bit and they say they will fit but the sliding door catch prevents one of the drawers opening. Some on the forum mad a slight adjustment to the door cath and they fitted. But I cannot find the post.

Last edited:
Back