Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Don't you just hate it when....

splitmike

splitmike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
you spend 4+ hours washing drying getting the clay out then polishing then van twice nip into the garage to get the new tub of HD wax out to seal in the new super shine only for the heavens to open!!! Gutted!!!
Grrrrr

What related hates do you have?

The thousands of dead flies I will have to clean off tomorrow after a 600 mile round trip in 3 days.

Ouch I find rapid detailer or even demon shine with a microfibre cloth works a treat on flies.

you spend 4+ hours washing drying getting the clay out then polishing then van twice nip into the garage to get the new tub of HD wax out to seal in the new super shine only for the heavens to open!!! Gutted!!!
Grrrrr

What related hates do you have?
Or the Neighbour lights a fire :headbang

You park as far away from the supermarket as you can on your own when you come out you find a car parked each side.
+ 1 for that. I spend ages looking for the safest place to park.

We visited Powys Castle in the car, there is a massive car park with no marked bays. We stopped a 5 feet away from the car to our right; about 30 seconds later another car parked so close on our left that my wife couldn't get out! I had reposition the car closer to the one on the right :headbang

Plse post my wife to confirm im not mad going round the roof lines with a cotton bud. Had to show these pics to show its not just me!

Just cleaned and polished mine but god knows what state it will be in when we get back from the Isle of Wight festival, fingers crossed for Sun and no rain

We're not so house proud. The van got its annual clean the other weekend at a hand car wash in the Cotswolds, money well spent, it's nice to be able to shut the boot without having to wash your hands afterwards. We live in an upstairs flat so the idea of lugging several buckets of water down the stairs to wash the van in the street is not inviting.

.... you take the rear bed section out and the plastic thing comes off the bracket on the RHS :headbang

Back