Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does Fiamma T6 rack fit T6.1

markheathcote

markheathcote

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I am looking to get a black Fiamma rack for storage (not bikes).. there seems to be a standard and pro rack model, but will both fit the T6.1? In sure I read something about needing the pro version for a 6.1 but I can't see why there would be any difference as they have not changed the rear tailgate as far as I know.

Any Fiamma experts out there? Thank you.

it will fit no problem you need the pro

it will fit no problem you need the pro
thanks, so you are saying the non pro version wont fit but it will fit a T6. I'm still confused as to why it has to be the pro version for 6.1, but i may have a fundamental misunderstanding of pro vs non pro.

The pro rack has been specially designed for the tailgate of a vw

Ah, ok, when I Google it for sale, it does not say Pro and it says T5/T6... When I look on Fiamma website it says...
  • T6 Pro versions compatible with T6.1
This implies to me that there is a pro and non pro version for the T6 but only the Pro version fits the 6.1... that did not make sense to me.,

I think you are now saying that they are ALL Pro versions and all T6 racks will fit all 6.1 (assuming tailgate of course).

There are also references to Pro meaning updated bike attachments so the whole thing is very confusing.

I just need to find one now.

Back