Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does anyone know the part number for the new bellows as seen in the video below?

M

Mr B

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

Updated VW California Roof Canvas​

The ones I was going to buy are Part number: 7E7875059KIU7 - but I'm unsure if the new canvas has an updated part number.

Thanks if you do know and can reply!!

Updated VW California Roof Canvas​

The ones I was going to buy are Part number: 7E7875059KIU7 - but I'm unsure if the new canvas has an updated part number.

Thanks if you do know and can reply!!
EDITED:

I have found 2 more part numbers:

7LA8750597MH - (Charcoal and Cream - Dual material - zip down front for electric roofs) - which has superseded the number below.

7E7875059KIU7 - (Charcoal Single Material - zip down front for electric roofs)

I've confirmed this with SMG Tonbridge now.

Those part numbers are correct.

I have also found out that there is another part number that is for vans being built next month which is the same as the above number but with a 'C' in it.

This is not available for retail yet: 7LA875059C7MH - I wonder if this is to fix the seam issues some people have experienced.

Last edited:
You may want to check out some of the threads on leaking bellows; the new new ones (light inside, dark outside) seem to have some issues!

You may want to check out some of the threads on leaking bellows; the new new ones (light inside, dark outside) seem to have some issues!
Ok thank you - I will read about them!

Yes - I just read that - and now unsure if I want those bellows - might stick with the original canvas with opening front!

However I do normally cover the pop top if there is a chance of rain - and we have successfully camped in wild weather with the cover and never got wet - so if use that on the new bellows it shouldn't really affect me in bad weather.

But... do I really want to have a possible leaky canvas - probably not - although that new material looks really nice on the inside as its so much lighter.

Last edited:
Back