Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer fit options

paradise city

paradise city

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi all , starting to spec a new Ocean and have learned a lot from this forum in the last few days!

I couldn't find the bike rack on the configurator and now have discovered that this is a dealer fit option. It would be an essential accessory for me. Another would be roof bars but I'll likely get the low profile Thule ones.

Are there any other dealer fit options that wouldn't be on the configurator that I would need to know about at this stage?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry for the spelling errors, can't see how to edit the post!

The bike rack is great , but over £500.
I finished my conversation at the dealer when I knew I had the price I was happy with for the van with " I'll sign on the dotted line now if you throw in a bike rack and extend the warranty to 5 years" and it was accepted without hesitation - might be worth a try

I finished my conversation at the dealer when I knew I had the price I was happy with for the van with " I'll sign on the dotted line now if you throw in a bike rack and extend the warranty to 5 years" and it was accepted without hesitation - might be worth a try

I like your style!

Not so much a dealer option but not on the configurator......
HD anti roll bar.
Something to take the wallow out of roundabouts that I ever knew about.

So I ordered my Cali last week and tried this tactic for the bike rack, can't believe it worked! Thanks for saving me £500! I owe you a beer (-:

So I ordered my Cali last week and tried this tactic for the bike rack, can't believe it worked! Thanks for saving me £500! I owe you a beer (-:

you'll need that to pay for the rd tax

True!

Ahhh thats brilliant news :thumb

Back