Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfort lighting and premium Bluetooth.

Lukem

Lukem

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi,

Has anyone got a California with the comfort lighting and premium Bluetooth? I would like to know what I'm paying for! Haha.
Thanks.

I think comfort lighting is light in the roof and tailgate. if I'm correct....I bought mine 2nd hand....it's worth having...as for premium blue tooth? never heard of it and sounds like a waste of money to me.

I think comfort lighting is light in the roof and tailgate. if I'm correct....I bought mine 2nd hand....it's worth having...as for premium blue tooth? never heard of it and sounds like a waste of money to me.
I thought the new californias came with the lights in the roof as standard. I'll have to do some more digging I think.
Why don't vw put a useful description on the website?!?

beach . doesn't have standard lights in roof and tailgate. I think the ocean does

Hi guys,
According to Guy at Preston van centre the premium Bluetooth has its own built in wifi hotspot so it's easier to use phones and tablets to stream media.

The comfort lighting is in fact submarine lighting in the cab area. This is in addition to the lighting that comes as standard in the passenger area and pop top of the vehicle. Having this option also means you must have the shower point for some bizarre reason but at least that's cleared up.

The comfort lighting is in fact submarine lighting in the cab area. This is in addition to the lighting that comes as standard in the passenger area and pop top of the vehicle. Having this option also means you must have the shower point for some bizarre reason but at least that's cleared up.

I saw a Cali with this lighting in Leicester VW at the weekend. It is LOVELY. Nice LED tube strip just under the front edge of the kitchenette (for the entire length) and another light inside the sliding door cupboards underneath. Operated by two separate switches on the end of the kitchenette panel, by the 240v socket.

That Cali didn't have the shower connection - so I think it is actually the other way around, ie, if you want the shower connection you need to have the fancy lights, but you can have the fancy lights without the shower.

Hi guys,
According to Guy at Preston van centre the premium Bluetooth has its own built in wifi hotspot so it's easier to use phones and tablets to stream media.

Ok that is what I was thinking but the descriptions on the VW site are rubbish. If it is this then it works pretty well. I have it in my car and it does help in areas where signal is weak. The hotspot is nice but I don’t use it as often, but in the Cali it would make more sense. Although I’m guessing it runs off of the main battery rather than the leisure battery.

Back