Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Colour choice

S

skip.lesion

VIP Member
Put in our order for a new Cali SE 180 DSG three weeks ago - we have until Monday to finalise our choice of colour.

We ordered Toffee Brown - but now we're thinking of Sunny Yellow.

Obviously we plan to keep the Cali forever - but just in case - are there any problems selling on a van in such a striking colour?

We've ordered Light Grey leather, privacy glass, towbar (for Altera sliding bike rack), silver awning, RCD 310 with DAB, premium Bluetooth, MFSW. We're going to add a safe.

Can anyone see any omissions we might regret?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Sunny Yellow was a Beach specific colour, not available on the SE?

Many thanks for spotting my newbie schoolboy error - my bad - I missed the asterisk in the brochure - Toffee Brown it is!

Not sure you can get toffee brown anymore how old is your brochure. :?: Replaced with dark wood
I believe :thumb

Many thanks indeed - will check with the dealer

Calikev said:
Not sure you can get toffee brown anymore how old is your brochure. :?: Replaced with dark wood
I believe :thumb

I think they have re instated toffee brown for this model year

Both colours should be available although I think for a while they offered Dark Wood instead of Toffee Brown.

Options are very personal.

For me on a SE I'd want the full Clomtronic, auto lights and wipers, front and rear parking sensors and I'd probably add Xenons. I also think the colour MFD between the dials looks classy

James

Many thanks. I understand with Climatronic that the heating / cooling is thermostatically controlled in three zones? Are there any extra vents or other differences compared with standard aircon?

Hi James can I please ask what the colour MFD is :?: , I am also in the process of ordering my very first California :D and it is not an option I can find in the VW brochure?

camperkid said:
Hi James can I please ask what the colour MFD is :?: , I am also in the process of ordering my very first California :D and it is not an option I can find in the VW brochure?

I believe it stands for Multi functional Display and is situated between the speedo and rev counter, I personally haven't seen it but James mentions it quite a lot :lol:

Gasgas said:
camperkid said:

I believe it stands for Multi functional Display and is situated between the speedo and rev counter, I personally haven't seen it but James mentions it quite a lot :lol:

I am vaguely excited about it - no point retro fit and it doesn't really serve a purpose but it gives you a nice colour display between the dials, i just thinks it looks classy, i like detail and I think this is a nice touch.

TBH - not sure how you order it, in that, options seem to be a bit vague sometimes and the brochure seems to be have been written by a failing GCSE German Student

James

Would be a great new California green colour …

Nice color indeed.
Resurected Post is only 9 years old. ;-)