Collecting My Cali Beach On Friday from SMG

Kitesurfer

Kitesurfer

kitesurfer
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi All

We are picking up our new beach this friday from SMG Cowfold.
we took a good look at what would be best for us & took our time thinking / pondering before committing to an order.
Hugh has been brilliant with helping us to pick the right bits & bobs to make this our special Cali Beach

Got a photo from SMG but not sure how to attach it

Exited :bananadance :bananadance :upsidedown :upsidedown

Kitesurfer

I have seen it and it looks absolutely fantastic!

Bet you can't wait...

Trying this

WP_000862.jpg

Would you like me to post a photo or do you want to wait until you pick it up?

cheers

Hi Alex

You can show me how on friday thanks

Terry

That looks really nice I think Cali's look better in dark colours :cool

Alasdair

FWIW, I've been driving my Beach to the beach for nearly a year now and I love it as a kite bus. Let me know if you find a good box to put on the rood rack to store and lock your quiver. I keep everything inside.
Main issue: travelling with 40 kilos of gear on the roof; it won't hold like the regular California (manuals says 50 kilos but that's incorrect). So I think I need a trailer when travelling with the family.

Alex

How do you expect me to sleep tonight now.

Best have a couple of whiskies'

Terry :crazy

Traveled down to SMG Cowfold last friday by train Hugh picked us up from Haywood Heath Station, & drove us to the garage.

arriving at the garage we where looking at our Cali Beach for the first time, WOW very pleased with the colour.

Hugh made us feel very comfortable & showed us around our beach, giving us a very good hand over showing us how all the functions worked, (Pop up roof - Parking heater - Dab radio, Sat nav) and so on.
Once the hand over was done & money paid, we set off in our beach heading towards Brighton.
We stayed at the Caravan Club site over night, & after breakfast we set off back home.

I can only describe driving our new cali beach was a dream over 300 miles back home was just a pleasure.

Looking forward to planning trips away & just enjoying driving this beautiful vehicle for mile after mile.

Very Pleased :D ;)

Back