Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Clock display

Cali4nia

Cali4nia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Quick question on my clock display it shows the clock icon but covered by a number one.
Have I missed something or is this a warning or fault display..?
Cheers

-

Is this your total driving time rather than the time of day? Have you got a multi-function steering wheel/trip display? It could be you are looking at the driving time not the time of day. Either scroll through using the up and down buttons on the end of the right hand stalk or use the MFSW buttons to scroll back through to your desired screen.

cheers

Sorry meant the display in the roof not the dis

-

is it possible you have set an alarm on the display?

Had another play with the control display to see if I had set the alarm but can't seem to find anything I've set..? However it still displays the number 1 over the top of the clock icon.
Does anyone have any ideas please.

You could try taking the fuse out under the passenger seat and see if that resets it. Just a thought.

@Cali4nia, did you find the cause? I have exactly the same issue, a small 1 in a little box placed over the clock icon. Gone through the menus but I can't see any timers set, etc. Not tried any type of reset, yet...

Thanks
Gary

I think the display is normal :thumb mine is the same

On my Audi the dashboard computer has either a small '1' or a '2' in a box, depending on which information you want displaying. Probably the same - check the handbook. I am an about to be Cali owner!

The display on the roof control unit doesn't do this as the dash inserts do on VAG cars.

Cheers

Is it always a 1? Or only on Sunday's?

Could be heater programme related, or just showing you the 'day of the week'

No idea what it means, but the pictures in the California training manual have it on loads of the sample screens so I think it is normal.

Capture.JPG

It appears on every screen when the main display is showing the Time and Day so maybe it is the "Logo indicating Time and Day"????

T

Mine came back from the dealer today and is showing the same.it wasn't there before.I can't see anything related in the manual to clear it. It went in the dealers to clear the waste tank showing full even when empty. They fixed that, now I have the clock showing 1. Great