Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chris Figg : SMG on the Sales team.

C

Chris Figg

Official Sponsor
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi All

I started at SMG a Month ago and am only to happy to help any one who needs it, If you are looking for a part or advice please give me a call. 01403 864785.

Kind Regards

Chris Figg

Hi snowy

Yes Steve Mann is still here , I am on Sales he is the main contact for parts, although will always do my best to help

Hi Chris, nice to see your dealership taking an active interest; I wish you were a bit closer to us :thumb

Colin

Hi Chris,
Tried to send you a PM but you are unable to receive them at present. I was regarding SatNav updates. Can you help?

Hi,

Is it possible to purchase the latest RNS510 Sat Nav firmware and map updates either on a SD card or DVD directly from you, with or without the Forum Discount?
If so, what is the cost including postage?

My California SE was built in July 2014 so I presume there have probably been firmware and map updates updates since. The reason I ask is that I am off to Nordkapp, Norway, in May and would like to have the latest maps etc:

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum Chris
Hi Chris,
Tried to send you a PM but you are unable to receive them at present. I was regarding SatNav updates. Can you help?

Hi,

Is it possible to purchase the latest RNS510 Sat Nav firmware and map updates either on a SD card or DVD directly from you, with or without the Forum Discount?
If so, what is the cost including postage?

My California SE was built in July 2014 so I presume there have probably been firmware and map updates updates since. The reason I ask is that I am off to Nordkapp, Norway, in May and would like to have the latest maps etc:

Thanks

You are probably best to drop Steve an email for that: smann@smguk.co.uk

Thanks Martin. They are in contact.

Hi All

I started at SMG a Month ago and am only to happy to help any one who needs it, If you are looking for a part or advice please give me a call. 01403 864785.

Kind Regards

Chris Figg
Hi Chris,

It was lovely to meet you earlier in the month when we came to pick up our new Cali from SMG Cowfold. First class customer service and thanks again for making it a great day. Thank you also for picking us up from Haywards Heath train station. We are out again staying overnight this weekend at the Baltic Wharf Caravan Site in Bristol after a fantastic day looking around the City and Clifton Suspension Bridge. That's 3 weekends in row now and another night away planned for next week. Life with the Cali is brilliant and so addictive!

Thanks again for looking after us so well and sorting everything out for when we collected on the 4th March.

All the best,

Tim & Tracy

Hi Chris,

It was lovely to meet you earlier in the month when we came to pick up our new Cali from SMG Cowfold. First class customer service and thanks again for making it a great day. Thank you also for picking us up from Haywards Heath train station. We are out again staying overnight this weekend at the Baltic Wharf Caravan Site in Bristol after a fantastic day looking around the City and Clifton Suspension Bridge. That's 3 weekends in row now and another night away planned for next week. Life with the Cali is brilliant and so addictive!

Thanks again for looking after us so well and sorting everything out for when we collected on the 4th March.

All the best,

Tim & Tracy
Did you see the Varsity rowing in Bristol today?

Yes we did, great atmosphere and buzz along the quayside and added bonus of sunshine.

That's good. We travelled up for the day. Our daughter was coxing for UWE, but they didn't win her race.:(
Never the less it was a great day and exciting to cheer them on.