Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carrog Station Campsite Llangolan

snowy55

snowy55

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Sat in brilliant sunshine at the above campsite next to the river Dee, across a field from a steam train line. Nice pub 300yds away.

Vegetarians look away now.
Maiden voyage of the Cadac

This is what Calis were invented for, and NO 3 nights to pay for at Bank Holiday:bananadance

Lovely site we stayed there last may:thumb

Know the place, we often go the Grouse pub there for a ride on the (motor)bikes in the summer months. They do a great beef stew there :thumb

Very nice, also used our Cadac today for the first time, wouldn't recommend doing sausages on the wire grate! Need to use the griddle plate i think. Did you use the lid as a wok?

Very nice, also used our Cadac today for the first time, wouldn't recommend doing sausages on the wire grate! Need to use the griddle plate i think. Did you use the lid as a wok?

Yes , we used the lid for the shallots, vine tomatoes and jalapeños. Mrs Snowy55 very kindly softened garlic, butter beans in olive oil and then mashed them with with salt and pepper on the Cali stove, I then cooked the 28 day matured Fillet Steaks on the flat side of the griddle plate. Great meal in the middle of a field next to a river.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no, its snowys awning led lights.

We can see the glow from Colwyn Bay :D

The moon rises over the Dee Valley.

Forgot to mention it was £12 for the night.