Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Carr’s VW Cornwall , worth a read.

Salty

Salty

Salty
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
EA7DC95E-24B6-4907-8CE0-55C905D9E1AD.jpeg 8995C932-59E9-409B-BBEB-911BABAF3937.jpeg 43CA1D4A-7005-471E-917A-1A09BE3413A0.png
I was asked to take the van in for a tweak to something in the gearboxes, that applied to vehicles released at a certain time. No worries, off i went to get sorted, but whilst I was there I asked them to replace the rubber seal around my sliding door. Apparently it has been a bit of an issue, becuase it allows water in somehow, and rust appears. It’s not covered under warranty, even though it has been noted quite a bit before.
You can see it in the photo. The other photos are of the broken plastic trims around the door, which weren’t there before, and they didn’t bother to tell me about when I left!! Of course, I’m very disappointed, and am talking to them now, but it’s worth noting if anybody else decides to choose Carr’s to work on their vehicle. I’m sure there are lots of good stories about them, but for us, from the start of our VW California journey, they have been very poor.

OH my goodness. That is awful. What is wrong with these dealerships?

I really hope you get it sorted.

Back