Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Plans for 2017

I've already had a night away, not very far from home but on the beauitiful Rushmore Estate in Wilts. I stayed overnight to be ready to take pics of a Marathon and a 20 mile race the next day. Thought I'd taken a pic of the Cali in apparently solitary splendour in the moonlit field but I must have deleted it by mistake. :headbang

Have this one instead - Larmer Mara and 20 Finish 2017(178).JPG some of the finishers wearing Peacock outfits as that was the 'theme'of the races!

Just had ten days in Scotland
France & Spain for 2/3 weeks, setting off Sunday. End up at out place in the Pyrenees and my daughter will come up from Barcelona for Easter.
Back for a day then up to Scarborough for three days
May, away in Wales with cousins. Need to talk to Simonb about trains.
Brean Sands Cali meet
World Superbikes at Donington.
June. Yorks Dales. Bradford pothole club set up a winch at Gaping Gill and you can go down on it.
MG Live at Silverstone
Stourport with Bongo people at their annual meet.
July, three days at Silverstone Classic, camping at Woodside.
Three days at MotoGP at Silverstone, camping at Whittelbury Hall
August-September. Dover Dunkerque ferry. Three weeks. No definite plans, just go, possibly Italy/Austria, just see where we end up.
October. Hope Valley with friends.
Probably down to the Pyrenees, San Sebastian to see basque friends there then Barcelona and perhaps Valencia for the final MotoGP.
No doubt there will be others as when we feel like it.
All very nice but it doesn't get the garden and the decorating done. Need to have a non Cali year to get sorted.:(

Well, our first trip abroad. Holland to see the tulips. Unfortunately has been a cold winter so the crocus and daffodils have bloomed but only a few of the early tulips. The Keukenhof Gardens are a real treat, although some of the external displays of tulips are not in full bloom the croci and daffodils more than make up and indoors the tulip displays are magnificent. Mind you it has only been open since the 23rd May and closes in 7 weeks. Bus and train to Amsterdam today and back tomorrow to visit some more museums. Plenty of " wacky baccy " shops around.