Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Friendly Car Washes

cozmo1589

cozmo1589

VIP Member
So Saturday my Cali was all filthy dirty due to having to make a run to London while raining. Just last weekend it was glorious weather and the Cali was all washed and waxed and looked mint. So having her dirty again so quickly I was not looking forward to a throughly good clean. So imagine my delight when I got to Morrissons Supermarket in Bridport Dorset to find they had a massive car wash. Vehicles had to be no higher than 2330mm and 2350mm wide so £6 later she was back to her former glory. And so I was thinking, just how many automatic car washes are there around the UK that comfortably take a California? Anyone interested in helping make up a list, please add your garage or petrol stations location below so that other with not enough time on their hands can get their Cali all spick n span quickly and easily

I am not sure I would fancy taking mine in an automatic car wash, especially with the awning fitted.

I am not sure I would fancy taking mine in an automatic car wash, especially with the awning fitted.
Well normally I'd agree with you but with a really big one it's no problem whatsoever so thats why I'm interested to get a list of big " Automatic "car washes

The only Cali friendly car wash is a jet wash (no brushes) and a 2bucket hand wash, I wouldn't put mine through a automatic car wash our last car was badly scratched on one side by the wheel scrubbers

The only Cali friendly car wash is a jet wash (no brushes) and a 2bucket hand wash, I wouldn't put mine through a automatic car wash our last car was badly scratched on one side by the wheel scrubbers
Cheers for your input but this is not a whether you like or don't like to use a convenient automatic car wash topic its about creating a list of big enough auto car washes for anyone who cares to use them once in a while ;-)