Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali window bags?

These 2 are designed to work with the 2 seater bench........

Top one VanEssa - Lower one California Camping

56bcb1c81c_Californiabag_hellgrau_updload.jpg

24b3fed427_DSC_9344.jpg
I really want the Vanessa one, but don't need it and cant justify it :thumb

Last edited:
Thankyou Stuart, I see what you mean about the cost! Perhaps I might try to design my own.

I have the VanEssa, very pleased with it

Vanessa ones are great, very sturdy & can take a lot of weight.

Recently bought some Vanessa ones and I’ve no complaints whatsoever.

Thread resurrection, was thinking of getting a Vanessa bag for our Ocean and noticed on the install instructions for the bag that it says to avoid a build up of condensation it should be removed from time to time and allow it to dry out.

Do any owner of these bags have any issues with condensation between the bag and window..?

Left ours in all the time - no issues with condensation…but was Beach so most cooking done outside the van.

Thread resurrection, was thinking of getting a Vanessa bag for our Ocean and noticed on the install instructions for the bag that it says to avoid a build up of condensation it should be removed from time to time and allow it to dry out.

Do any owner of these bags have any issues with condensation between the bag and window..?
I have a similar bag from THAIS.SL. I've noticed a tiny amount of condensation occasionally forms, but not enough to worry about. I haven't removed the bag since it was installed about 7 months ago.

I cook in the van but I do have a couple of re-useable dehumidifier bags dotted about, which help control moisture levels, plus the van is used regularly as my daily drive which probably helps keep it dry.

We have the Vanessa bags on both sides in our Beach, don’t think we’ve took them out since we fitted them in a couple of years ago. No issues with condensation, they are really well made bags