Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali toilet talk

Argo&Liebe said:
choplee said:
I've only seen the tray in the brochure and there is a strap ...is the strap needed anyone with the tray ..????

the strap is actually a seat belt for emergency use when driving.

:) :) ...lol ... It could be the 5th seat :)

Does the tray not hold the 335 in really then ??? I can see its shaped to the bottom of it ...
Or is it a double safety measure just in case it's fully loaded and want no spillages ..??lol

:laugh2 I guess the second option
Yesterday we did a trip with the Cali and the 335 was fitted in the tray (no strap) and had no problem.

(until 6 months ago for me 335 meant only a wonderful Gibson guitar... now it's a loo :cry: )

Argo&Liebe said:
:laugh2 I guess the second option
Yesterday we did a trip with the Cali and the 335 was fitted in the tray (no strap) and had no problem.

(until 6 months ago for me 335 meant only a wonderful Gibson guitar... now it's a loo :cry: )

Bum Bum :laugh2.....sorry i need :help

Can anyone explain to me what the difference between the Porta Potti 335 and the Porta Potti QUBE 335 is?
I've just got home from picking the one I ordered up and it is they have mistakenly given me the QUBE not the 335 non-cube. Is it worth the hassle to get it changed? Is it that it just doensnt fit under the sink or is it that it doesn't fit in the brandup cupboard tray. If that's the case, does it need to go in there on the tray? Does anyone put it anywhere else?

Lots of questions.....

Hi

We have the QUBE it doensnt fit under the sink and it doesn't fit in the brandup cupboard tray ours is in the back of the cali when we take it if you raise the shelf by i think it's 10-20mm it will fit.

G & H

Gary&Heather said:
Hi

We have the QUBE it doensnt fit under the sink and it doesn't fit in the brandup cupboard tray ours is in the back of the cali when we take it if you raise the shelf by i think it's 10-20mm it will fit.

G & H

Thanks. So is it worth exchanging it? Do I really want it in the cupboard? The back sounds more hygienic!

Rozzie50 said:
Gary&Heather said:
Hi

G & H

Thanks. So is it worth exchanging it? Do I really want it in the cupboard? The back sounds more hygienic!

Thats what we think in the back is more hygienic just get it out at night.

Not sure they still make the 335, think the 335 Qube is the current model.

I was very worried what that video was going to be of Kev :lol: I had thoughts of seeing the potti in use

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :laugh2 :laugh2 no smutt allowed
On here martin

Who knew that there would be so much interest in porta potti's!!!

You can still buy the Brandup 335. You can still get it but I got a really good deal with the Qube! Looking forward to the video....

Rozzie50 said:

You can still buy the Brandup 335. You can still get it but I got a really good deal with the Qube! Looking forward to the video....

i think mine is an old skool pre-335 in the retro brown/beige colour as my photo :cool:

What can I say? I've been inspired to spend the weekend sticker bombing my portaflush 10.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
What can I say? I've been inspired to spend the weekend sticker bombing my portaflush 10.

It's been growing on the v-dub scene lately sticker bombing ..... And is deffo über cool to sticker bomb your loo :) lol

choplee said:
Rozzie50 said:

i think mine is an old skool pre-335 in the retro brown/beige colour as my photo :cool:

ah...if that old 335 could speak......

:laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Argo&Liebe said:
choplee said:
Rozzie50 said:

ah...if that old 335 could speak......

:laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Only 1 previous owner from new ,but im not sure and to honest I don't want to know .....I'm glad my 335 can't talk ....
Pmsl pmsl lol
:)

All this talk of loos has sent me potty :lol: I am now the proud owners of a Thetford 335 Qube, just in time for our trip to Amsterdam :thumb

slowcoach65 said:
All this talk of loos has sent me potty :lol: I am now the proud owners of a Thetford 335 Qube, just in time for our trip to Amsterdam :thumb

Hoorrrray ...lol lol

The cube version fit in ok ???
A quick pic ( when not in use ) would be good ...:)

Fits in the boot OK. Haven't tried it in the cupboard - food and poo don't mix well IMHO :crazy

Very impressed with it, very compact, probably not for the, er, larger derrière :lol:

Andy

slowcoach65 said:
Fits in the boot OK. Haven't tried it in the cupboard - food and poo don't mix well IMHO :crazy

Very impressed with it, very compact, probably not for the, er, larger derrière :lol:

Andy

:laugh2 ......worth their wait in gold as they say ;)

as you can see mine's slightly retro (or old ) and had a good sticker bombing to disguise that lovely brown/beige colour ;) :smile

Back