Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali toilet talk

James said:
SimplyDubs said:
Watched this thread for a few weeks...

Lee, James, I came up with this very special decal for you guys :)

[album]708[/album]

Mark

That is awesome. If you make one up for me I will wear it cotf plus i will make a donation to charity.

Serious. :).

James

Nice one guys... I've made up a few to take along. :D

SimplyDubs said:
James said:
SimplyDubs said:
Watched this thread for a few weeks...

Lee, James, I came up with this very special decal for you guys :)

[album]708[/album]

Mark

That is awesome. If you make one up for me I will wear it cotf plus i will make a donation to charity.

Serious. :).

James

Nice one guys... I've made up a few to take along. :D

mark i'll not say what i am thinking right now ,but thanks :bananadance

I've been busy putting lipstick on the pig...

file_zps55b800df.jpg

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
I've been busy putting lipstick on the pig...

Dan, I'll have one of the stickers at COTF for you to add to this. :)

well it's giving my cali toilet a run for it's money .. there maybe a toilet rat look prize at the cotf ... :bananadance :thumb

The problem with our beloved Kampa Portaflush 10 is that it's quite new and will never have the old skool style of yours, no matter how many free stickers I cover it with, or how long I leave it out in the sun...

But that won't stop me trying :lol:

Pimp my toilet ..!!!

In the Brandrup catalogue this year they have a new section which is for the more pimp my ride kind of cali owner .....i started by with the del-boy addition to my porta potti .... ;) :bananadance :upsidedown

rsz_2img_3247.jpg

Already had pictures of one of the stickers sent to me :)

Thanks to Volksvans (aka Mark) :thumb

[album]775[/album]

Just a little bump of an old thread to see if there are any takers or new news on Cali toilets ...... :?: :?: :?: :smile :smile :bananadance

Well, hellow! :hello
I'll post a picture of my loo soon. It's and old one... in an old t4 california.
And it's in the cupboard. It never leaks, doesn't smell (maybe a bit just after :censor :smile ).
I like the sticker with the symbols, the one where the third symbol is someone on the loo :thumb
You see, sometimes the stangest posts can be funny, entertaining, interesting and helpfull, like this one :cool:
Greetz
Calibusje
Belgium

Forgot all about this thread (forgot? more like repressed!).

Must get an updated photo, a few more stickers have been added.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
Forgot all about this thread (forgot? more like repressed!).

Must get an updated photo, a few more stickers have been added.

i have afew more stickers to put on mine ,so an update is in order soon :thumb :thumb

Hellow
Here's a picture of our loo. It's a porta potti 145 and it is over 20 years old.
Still works fine :thumb and no stickers.... yet ;)
Greetings
Calibusje
Belgium

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_img_20131207_102708.jpg

New optional 6th seat has arrived!
Well folks, Cali delivery is a few months off but our wee qube 335 arrived today and that's the main excitement for this week, hopefully next week will bring a build date. We now have 3 months to decorate the throne, maybe an outie wave sticker first?
Husband is having a laugh thinking he could rig up gravity feed ensuite facilities from the roof bedroom in the Cali down to the potti using leftover drain tubing and a funnel from the caravan we no longer have :laugh2

I was thinking something similar for the downstairs bed
With a funnel and tubing to the outside last time I lay in bed
Needing a wee :laugh2 :laugh2

and here is our potti with -thanks to SimplyDubs- a first decal on it. And we love it :cool

rsz_dscf4141.jpg

calibusje said:
and here is our potti with -thanks to SimplyDubs- a first decal on it. And we love it :cool

nice sticker and an up market touch with the Brandrup strap ... ;) :bananadance

yes, indeed! Not all of it can be old ;)

Back