Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali on order!

Akvist

Akvist

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi! I have been silently lurking in this forum for about a month now and have learnt a lot about the Cali. I had an old T2 with home-built bed, table and kitchen in the late 80's. It was too much mecahnical problems with it so I had it for just one year, but enjoyed every minute of it while running :). Since then I have been thinking of getting another similar vehicle and have finally ordered a new Cali. It is an acapulcoblue Ocean 204 DSG 4MO and I got a confimed buildweek last Friday! The vehicle will be built week 17 and planned delivery is end of May. Great fun! Just in time for the summer!
Now I need to order all the manadatory stuff from the club shop!

excellent news, welcome! I am a mere 5 weeks ahead of you in the process with build week 12, and expecting mine to be delivered (slightly earlier than originally expected) by the end of April.

Excellent. For those that like to wave at other Cali's it's going to be getting easier by the sounds of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My dealer just called! My Cali is in Sweden (at the dock in Halmstad)! Delivery scheduled for end of next week. That means 12 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad considering other discussions in this forum.
See you on the road!

Hi and welcome!

I picked up an acapulco blue Ocean 203 DSG 4MO today. Exactly three months from order to delivery. Will post photos shortly. First trip will be to a horse jumping competition in Båstad with my daughter and wife, towing a horse trailer behind the Cali, in a couple of weeks. :bananadance

I picked up my Ocean 203 dsg today..... First trip will be to a horse jumping competition in Båstad .

Unfortunate name for your new Cali ;)
(sorry, English (attempt at) humour).