Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Newbie - Highlands

eanni

eanni

Had my 140ps Natural Grey delivered by Liverpool VW Van Centre last week - it is fabulous!! :grin: Went away up west last weekend to a small village north of Ullapool - what fun, should have done this years ago - too old for tent camping. Great wee campsite with amazing views and great facilities http://www.portabhaigh.co.uk. Making lots of lists and ordered a mattress topper for lower bed. Indie the Australian Kelpie loves it too - she sits on back seat with her dog seatbelt on :lol:

As long as there's wine in the fridge, little bit of sunshine and somewhere comfy to lay your head what else do you need!

Hi eanni and welcome to the forum.

Glad you are enjoying your Cali and getting some relaxing time in it with your dog. :thumb

Have you discovered the Cali Dogs Topic ?

John

Hi welcome along. Thanks for becoming a VIP. I have sent your sticker you should get it soon.
If you need any little accessories have a look in my shop.
Enjoy your new Cali and don't be afraid to ask if there is anything you need to know.
Kev

Hi eannie

I was up at Arrochar last weekend myself, couldn't believe our luck with the weather, it was a family few days, so had a lovely cottage on Loch Long, gorgeous, lots of cycling and walking.

Hope you enjoy your new toy.

Kevin

Back