Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup ISOLITE screen covers (indoor)

Jocajael

Jocajael

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Brandrup ISOLITE for inside cabin windows, all VW T6 WITH rain sensors in the inner-rear mirror

Very good condition. Stores neatly on top bunk when not in use.

Please note - the Velcro strip which attaches to the windscreen is not included (still attached to our van!) but it should be fairly simple to get another bit of Velcro. We didn’t use Velcro on the van for the side windows so these Velcro pads are still attached to the side covers.

£40.00 - collection from Cirencester preferred

However, would be willing to post but price would depend on weight of cardboard I add for packing -

If under 2kg - £5.69 Evri (+ 60p if signature required)
If over 2kg, £7.40 Evri (+ 60p if signature required)

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

Hi I’m interested in these. With these installed do you find you get any condensation at all on the front windscreen?

Hi I’m interested in these. With these installed do you find you get any condensation at all on the front windscreen?
Not that we’ve noticed, though we’ve always slept with the roof up so not sure with it down. Only selling because we’re selling our van…

Not that we’ve noticed, though we’ve always slept with the roof up so not sure with it down. Only selling because we’re selling our van…
Hi again. I’d like to take these please. I’ll send you a message separately to arrange the details.

Thanks!

Back