Brandrup accessories

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
For my new Cali I was going to get some Brandrup items, Shelf anti slip mats, carpet base and sides for under bed draw, boot carpet and sides and the front seat storage system.
Never mind the cost, I know they are expensive, but do they do what they say they do? Does anyone use these items, any problems?
Eg: with the storage system on the front seats, can you still turn the seats around?
:thanks for any information.

Steer clear of the anti slip mats you are far better off buying your own and cutting to fit on grounds of cost alone!

For less than a fiver you can get a roll of anti slip material that will cover the cupboards at the rear and under the sink, the safe area and bottom of the wardrobe and above the dashboard.

I've not seen the seat storage system in real life I suspect that you would have to take them off to turn the seat around especially the drivers and then place back on.

I haven't seen the bench drawer carpets and I don't notice any noise from it when driving.

I find Brandrup to very expensive for what they do, (I have the spice rack pocket that fits over the small window above the fridge). If you do buy go via our sponsors for a much needed discount!

Brandrup items are made to fit the Cali ...but are expensive
Turning the seat with pockets on the back is even more difficult dan without them , i have the pockets at the side of the kithenunit , pocktet at the side of the bench seat ,pockets above the fridge, pockets at the back of the rear cabinet in the booth and a pockets above to the side in the booth .
The hold little tings that otherwise be sweeping arond in the van.
Anti slip mats , make them youself , much cheaper...better go for seat covers :mrgreen:
Carpets are also a good invest although they clean (vacuum ) not so good...rubber mats at the front is much better :cool

We have all of these above also. Excellent and I would agree with the comments above. Last year we bought the two cases that also fit on the base of the seats facing the rear bench seat. I have to say that these were a fantastic buy and possibly the best. They are larger than the other Brandrup storage that we have and can fit much more. They don't get in the way either.
Only word of caution, if you fit e other Brandrup pockets just make sure you clean the surface properly and fit the sticky back Velcro in temps of 21 deg or more. If it's too cool they don't stick properly...

We were fortunate enough to end up with a 3000 mile van that had most of the Brandrup stuff fitted.
The original owner must have looked through the catalogue and bought the lot including a huge bag thing that fits behind the bench seat and a tailgate tent.
I agree it is excellent kit and provides a lot more storage for the Cali but I'm not sure we would have have forked out for it ourselves.
In particular the seat covers appear to be made from the same material as the Cali seats and stain really badly even with water. Obviously they can be removed to clean them but it's a bit of a faff.