Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

boxes for the kitchen cupboards

K

keemjay

VIP Member
Hi!
hoping i might get to nosey in everyones vans at COTF to answer this question..but in case i dont get invited in..i'm trying to find boxes that'll fit in the kitchen cupboards and will slide out a bit like drawers..bascially so you can pull them out to examine the contents rather than scrabble about in the cupboards..i have bought and returned several now and am getting bit bored..i'm time poor and cant be doing with it! ideally i'd like to fit 2 side by side on each shelf..i seem to get the length right but cant get 2 slim enough!
sure some experienced cali owners on here must have a solution..help before i go mad!
many thanks

Kim

We've also been to Ikea! But we've used lots of the Boholmen washing up bowls instead (see the Washing up thread) … which also fit well in the cupboards (they sort of slide/heft out).

We've also got a lot of Lock'n'Lock boxes of different sizes (which fit nearly perfectly around other things in the cupboards – I'm quite proud of my tessellating!).

Still need a bit more anti-slip mat to stop things sliding the remaining couple of mm and then pressing against the door, making it tricky to open :headwall

Please do pop round to our (Fresco green) Cali at COTF and have a look – I'll be doing exactly the same thing to everyone else's :)

Best wishes,
Steve

many thanks..great ideas here..now just to try and sneak a little trip to IKEA in somehow on the way to COTF..
KIm x

We use silver coloured plastic washing up bowls from Sainsburys.

Back