Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Boot liners...

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
As we surf/MTB/etc and have an often wet dog, we could do with a boot liner. I suspect the usual T5 ones don't fit because of the stuff on N/S of the boot. Anyone do them at all? Could buy a generic one and cut it down but it'll look naff.

Cheers!

Can't get that to work! But cheers!

Did anyone have any luck finding a boot liner for dirty dogs yet?

I bought a QTM rear carpet (and middle area one); the rear one got shredded by the bench seat - we move it quite a lot. It's been in the garage for ages.

I just use and old blanket now or for longer trips, a waterproof, canvas dog bed.

Cheers Kernow.
I have the QTM mats was after something to protect the sides up to the side window level. Found this
http://www.hatchbag.co.uk//product.php?xProd-65765
but doesn't really go high enough as I've taken the parcel shelf out for my dog. I'm somewhat paranoid he'll claw at trim.

danny13 said:
Cheers Kernow.
I have the QTM mats was after something to protect the sides up to the side window level. Found this
http://www.hatchbag.co.uk//product.php?xProd-65765
but doesn't really go high enough as I've taken the parcel shelf out for my dog. I'm somewhat paranoid he'll claw at trim.

I had a Hatchbag in our last BMW (3 series Touring) - very good piece of kit but a faff to fit. Not sure what to suggest though - ours has jumped up a bit but the worst I've seen is a tiny bit of dirt up the sides.

Cheers Kernow, I agree they look a bit faffy so think I'll save £100 and make a velco'd DIY liner out of Vet beds :thumb

Hi all, I recently bought one specifically for the T6/T6.1 Ocean from Callum at Rhino covers.

It works well although I opted not to install all of the Velcro provided.

It’s worth noting that you need to remove the stopper lock nut in the rails in order to move the seats right forward so they’re almost touching the back of the front seats.

Lastly, if you want the full 1m space, you need to remove the plastic supports for the rear hinges shelf - a torx bolt one on side and a nut on the other side (accessible from inside the area used for the gas bottle.

IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0605.jpeg

Ah KernowLad, what a legend. I miss him…….too soon? :mute

Back