Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Black on White Cali

van looks great, get those wheels blacked

I like the Black and White theme... I have had the B Posts done in black and the privacy glass darkened View attachment 11210
Where did you get the B posts done, have they been painted or is it a black cover that fits over the pillar? I think the black B post also comes with the chrome pack which was on earlier option lists

Where did you get the B posts done, have they been painted or is it a black cover that fits over the pillar? I think the black B post also comes with the chrome pack which was on earlier option lists
Hi Johnny I saw a caravelle with the chrome pack and yes it had the B Posts in black... I wanted my windows more private so spoke to my local guy who does window tints... they also do vehical wrap.... So I asked him to do the B Posts in Black Vehical wrap..

Hi Johnny I saw a caravelle with the chrome pack and yes it had the B Posts in black... I wanted my windows more private so spoke to my local guy who does window tints... they also do vehical wrap.... So I asked him to do the B Posts in Black Vehical wrap..
i'm hoping to get my b pillars wrapped too. how much did they charge you?

i'm hoping to get my b pillars wrapped too. how much did they charge you?
Hi Dave £40... Just a note... the Caravelle I saw had the chrome pack and the black was gloss, which went with the Chrome.. But with my Ocean having so much Satin / Matt ie awning, trim and part of the wing mirrors I chose Satin wrap for the B posts.... very happy with the look.. Best Wishes Paul

Hi Dave £40... Just a note... the Caravelle I saw had the chrome pack and the black was gloss, which went with the Chrome.. But with my Ocean having so much Satin / Matt ie awning, trim and part of the wing mirrors I chose Satin wrap for the B posts.... very happy with the look.. Best Wishes Paul
Thanks Paul.
I was thinking Matt finish too. I think like you it fits the look of our Cali's better.
It's looking great! Can't wait to have mine to play with!

Black side bars would be cool. I'm planning on getting some fitted when I switch to sport line springs.

Thanks Paul.
I was thinking Matt finish too. I think like you it fits the look of our Cali's better.
The B post black out is available in the forum shop - no idea if it's any good but someone must have bought one on here and should be able to share images?

The B post black out is available in the forum shop - no idea if it's any good but someone must have bought one on here and should be able to share images?
At the risk of stirring up all the 'the T6 isn't any different and I hate it compared to my T5' people...
Is the T6 B pillar the same as the T5? :Nailbiting

Are they easily fitted, or do you need to find an expert to do it for you?

The T6 B pillar is the same as the T5 but a bit better:bananadance
I believe one of the Option Packs is to have them covered up from the factory.

We can do FREE fitting on the b pillar decals if purchased up front and you come to us?

Thanks Paul.
If you find anyone near Preston let me know :thumb

Back