Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Bike rack for sale

D

David Stock

VIP Member
Vanstar bike rack. This is the Rolls Royce of bike racks. It fits onto the chassis of the van and opens up sideways to allow full access to the rear of the van with the tailgate opening fully. I had it on my T5, but it should fit T4 and T6. You would need to check this. I believe it can be fitted DIY but I had mine fitted and removed pressionally. It comes with full electrics. It will take 2 heavyweight electric bikes. It is about 4 years old so has a few signs of being used, but works perfectly. Price new is about £1329. I am looking for £500. I have a number of photos available that i can send to anyone interested. If you wanted it fitted and live within a sensible distance of Bristol, LNB towbars are brilliant and no doubt would fit it for you. (Supplied and fitted by them originally). Otherwise any competant mechanic/garage should easily fit it. Please contact me if further information required. Reason for selling is I traded in the California and the dealer suggested I would do better to remove it and sell it separately. Collection only.