Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Biggest VW campers test

• Thread starter inthemidnighthour
  • Start date
Just bought my copy of which motorhome and looked through the campers test

obviously the reviewers must have looked inside the winning van in the dark with no lights on

totally 100 % RANK :laugh2 :!:

also at the motorhome show in at the NEC last month saw the winning model with a side folding roof being shut and guess what :idea: ? the canvas was trapped down the whole side of the van

a very bemused :hello dave and lisa

i don't want to buy the magazine just to look at campervan test,as i seem to buy so many mag's these days ( not jazz mag'a before anyone ask's ) :laugh2
i'm asking if anyone would photocopy the test for me or hold on to the mag until a meet .. :?:

go on say it " tight arse " :D ...maybe :smile

i must admit i see so many people dropping their pop tops and driving away with the canvas all hanging out the sides as it's not just a cali problem

Had the winning van been up against a normal spec Cali (£59k?!!) it couldn't have coped. They did bang on a bit about the LHD conversion and the door which is "an accident waiting to happen" by that reckoning, cars should only have doors on the pavement side? It's an inconvenience for sure, but I've been more than reassured about it by asking that question on the forum.

This is a good article, be great to have seen them lined up side-by-side. I've not yet found any conversion which doesn't have a compromise. Although I must admit, the new Volksleisure (too soon for this test) looks quite nice http://volksleisure.com/spec.html

Back