Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Owner question........

L

Lunar

......as my dealer is unable to tell me!

Does the driver side seat have height adjust. I have read conflicting reviews so if any owners can set me straight it would be much appreciated. From what I can read a standard swivel drivers seat does not have height adjust; if you want a height adjust seat you can spec. but it will no longer swivel. To add to my confusion you can seemingly spec height adjust for the passenger seat.

I really hope the answer is height adjust and swivel.

Quick but not definitive reply ...while I'm on the forum.....almost certain there is no height adjustment on swivel front seat as standard. I'm 6ft2 ....no need to adjust. I'll check van and confirm.

no there is not 100%, although my wife copes without any issue and she's only 5ft. I'm 6ft and have to slide the seat back when she has been driving

There is no height adjustment on our Beach (2013 model).I'm 6ft 5,my wife is 5ft 2. We both manage fine!

me again - I just checked - no height adjustment on 2014 model. Can't figure out what one of the knobs does - probably lumbar support or something similar - but definitely no movement up or down!

Thanks for responses, much appreciated. Only 4 weeks until I place my order :D ..... unfortunately I have been advised of a 14 week wait until delivery :shocked

Back