Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach in the fens

S

Sandy_cambs

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hello, we're based in Cambridge and have got a California Beach T5. Absolutely love it and we've had lots of fantastic trips with our twins (now aged 5). We have some accessories to sell but I understand that you have to introduce yourself first so please get in touch if you have any questions so that I can reassure you that I'm not a bot or a commercial seller but an (under-informed) happy Beach owner looking to learn more and sell some bits that we haven't used. Thanks!

You will need to be a vip to sell on the forum

Oh ok that's a shame. Presumably you have to know all about the techy specy stuff to be a VIP? I'll put stuff on ebay instead. Thanks for letting me know!

VIP is simply a subscription option that gives a variety of benefits in exchange for supporting the forum to help pay for the server etc.

You get a huge range of discounts in the club store and a variety of external companies too, ability to sell in the for sale section, sending direct messages to other.

It is purely optional however.

VIP is simply a subscription option that gives a variety of benefits in exchange for supporting the forum to help pay for the server etc.

You get a huge range of discounts in the club store and a variety of external companies too, ability to sell in the for sale section, sending direct messages to other.

It is purely optional however.
Yep, like Matt says.

It’s very simple to set up and you don’t need to do anything extra. Just pay the £14.99. Not only do you get discounts and can sell, you can upload photos to posts, edit and delete messages, download useful documents and files, you may also be some other things too.

Back